Co-incidence? I think not

Blimey! That's interesting. My stats for Travel Lists are showing referals from dmoz. It appears that the site has finally been listed.

I'm a bit shocked because it's been a long wait - over two years since the site launched and I made a first submission (or one year and eleven months since my second submission. Not that submissions are terribly important since dmoz editors work pro-actively).

Could the sudden appearence of Travel-Lists have anything to do with the blog entry I made a week or so ago about dmoz, and the comment posted by KC?

I think so.

To be honest I didn't really understand what KC meant, and read his "take note that your blog entry has been noticed" as slightly sinister. In the light of today's discovery I'm reconsidering my opinion of him. Thanks KC!

Comments

Popular Posts